We’d like to recognize our Lemoine Wellness Champion of the Month for September- Robert Wingerter!
For those of you who don’t know, Robert began working with us back in 2010 as an Operations Intern and transitioned into the Project Manager Role.
To stay healthy, Robert wakes up at 4:50am every morning to eat breakfast and then go to the gym before work. He started to count calories and macros and
as a result, lost 40 pounds!
He began his journey by simply making small changes one day at a time.
Robert’s best advice about living a healthy lifestyle is “it’s all about what you eat. You have to eat the right amount of protein, fats, and carbs whether you’re trying to lose weight or build muscle.”
The attached photo includes a picture of Robert (right) from July 2017 and (left) July 2018. The changes Robert has made over the course of one year are
Here is more information about the definition and breakdown of macros and micros from micronutrients-vs-macronutrients:
- Macronutrients – provide or bodies with the energy-giving caloric components
- Micronutrients – what exist within those larger building blocks
- Trace Minerals
- These are vital for the health of our bodies
- While all foods contain fat, protein or carbohydrates, not all food contain large amounts of micronutrients.
- A diet rich in vegetables, fruits, and unprocessed animal products is extremely high in micronutrients.
Congratulations, Robert, on achieving your goal and striving every day to be a healthier you!