To achieve excellence in construction while enhancing the lives of all involved.
Safety: Keep safety first.
Work Ethic: Work hard, work smart.
Innovation: Drive continuous improvement.
Integrity: Do the right thing.
Attention to Detail: We achieve precision the first time.
Relationships: Build lasting relationships.
The Right People
The Right Solutions
Building Peace of Mind
FOUNDATIONS FOR SUCCESS
Lemoine’s Foundations for Success were crafted to govern all business operations. These foundations are the driver for the operational process by which each Lemoine project is run. We recognize exemplary employees who are stewards of these foundations and hold all employees accountable to these processes.
- We ensure safety is first in all that we do
- We live and enforce the LIFE® Program
- We never compromise safety for the sake of schedule or cost
- We train our people in all aspects of safety
- We continually source the best talent at all levels of our organization and put our best people on our greatest opportunities
- We provide consistent training and development opportunities for our people
- We have a robust business development process to ensure we choose the right work
- We select projects with discipline to ensure they align with our business plan and capabilities
- We ensure the Operations Team drives the Preconstruction Process
- We assemble the Project Team early and clearly communicate roles, responsibilities, and schedule during the preconstruction reviews
- We know all scopes of work, procure wisely, and are good stewards of our resources
- We estimate and price the work with great detail and accuracy using all resources available
- We source the best trade partners for the project based on competency, capacity, and price
- We ensure quality in every activity holding all stakeholders accountable
- We create detailed project specific QA/QC plans to ensure that all work is installed correctly throughout the course of the project
- We know and manage our contract documents
- We implement a thorough submittal review and expediting plan
- We utilize the Lemoine Scheduling Process to develop a solid schedule early in the procurement phase with internal and external stakeholder input and buy-in
- We accurately update schedules weekly and bring daily critical path activities to focus with the start of each day
- We understand and are accountable to all critical components and milestones of the schedule and take immediate corrective action when these are threatened
- We lead the way holding ourselves and all stakeholders accountable to the schedule to ensure customer satisfaction
- We finish strong by developing project-specific closeout plans and we will never be late
- We continually measure key parameters, including safety, quality, scheduling, and costs, and challenge ourselves to improve by using established metrics and goals
- We conduct monthly project reviews to assess team effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction
- We measure customer satisfaction through Project Success Planning surveys, customer testimonials, and repeat business
- We recognize that project success is a necessary outcome of all that we do and is the key to our future